No. 126 - Sean Sullivan
|Team: Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team |
DOB: 8/18/1978 | Age: 28
Hometown: Launceston, Tasmania
Residence: Launceston, Tasmania
Height: 6'3 | Weight: 163
Pro Since: 2000
NRC Rank: 71st
& Points: 207
Career SummaryAustralian Sean Sullivan joined Toyota-United in 2006 after spending the prior three seasons with South Africa’s Team Barloworld, winning multiple stages at major races across Asia including a 2005 stage 9 victory at the Tour of Qinghai and stage 4 win at the 2004 Tour de Lankawi.
In his first season in the United States, Sullivan ended 2006 with an impressive five top three placings including a win at the Snake Alley Criterium, a second place finish at the Burlington Road Race, and a third at the Univest Grand Prix.
Sullivan’s strengths as a cyclist are evident in hard, flat and rolling races as well as in team time trials and lead-outs.
Events07 Amgen Tour of California
06 Tour de Georgia
04 Tour de Georgia
- 2006 1st Snake Alley Criterium; 2nd Burlington Road Race; 3rd Univest Grand Prix; 3rd Vuelta a Valencia; 3rd Burnie Criterium
- 2005 1st stage 9, 6th stage 1, Tour of Qinghai Lake; 1st stage 1, Herald Sun Tour; 8th stage Bayern Rundfahrt; 16th overall and 14th individual time trial, Three Days of Panne
- 2003 1st stage 2, Tour of Queensland; 6th overall Herald Sun Tour
- 20021st Gent Leper; 1st Antwerpen Tielen; 2nd Olympias Tour; 1st Challenge de Hesbaye Trognee
- 2001 1st Criterium classification, Herald Sun Tour
- 1996 1st Australian U19 National Championships and Oceania U19 Championships
- 2001 1st overall GP de Beauce; two stage wins Herald Sun Tour