SPECIAL PARKING ADVISORY for Sunday, May 20thVisit LALIVE.com for complete info.
The parking map below designates the highlighted suggested private parking lots for Sunday, May 20th forthose heading out along the Amgen Tour of California route or those attending the Kings game in downtown Los Angeles.
In addition to the MTA Red Line, which brings fans to 7th and Figueroa and the Blue Line which drops off one block from STAPLES Center at Flower and Pico, the MTA just opened their new Expo Line that also brings riders to the Pico Station across from STAPLES Center. Each of the lines can accommodate passengers with bicycles. For more details on the new Expo Line and other Metro services please visit www.metro.net.
Fans driving to L.A. LIVE should be aware that street closures closest to STAPLES Center on Sunday will include:
- Figueroa Street from Pico Blvd. to Olympic Blvd.
- Chick Hearn Court from Flower Street to Georgia Street
- Pico Blvd. from Flower Street to Figueroa Street
- Flower Street from Pico Blvd. to 11th Street
- Olympic Blvd. from Figueroa Street to Olive Street
- Olive Street, North of Olympic Blvd.
- 11th Street from Flower Street to Hill Street
- Hill Street, North of 11th Street
Pedestrian bridges for fans wishing to cross Figueroa Street on foot have been erected at Figueroa Street just North of Chick Hearn Court/11th Street (same street) and Figueroa Street just North of Pico Blvd.
DOWNLOAD PARKING MAP & DIRECTIONS (PDF)