Reimagined Ranch at Death Valley Sweepstakes
Win a Two-night Stay and Resort Credit at the Reimagined Ranch at Death Valley!
- Accommodations for two nights at The Ranch at Death Valley for two people*
- $100 Resort Credit for dining your choice of The Inn Dining Room, 1849 Buffet, Last Kind Words Saloon , or The 19th Hole at Furnace Creek Golf Course
- Stay and Resort Credit Expires May 1, 2020
- *Based on availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Estimated value: $700. Recipient will receive the certificate via mail.
The Oasis at Death Valley, formerly known as Furnace Creek Resort, is North America’s only authentic desert oasis. One of Death Valley’s best-kept secrets is completely reinvigorated by a well-deserved multi-million dollar renovation bringing new life and energy to this historic property. This is one resort with two distinct hotels – the historic, AAA Four Diamond, 66 room Inn at Death Valley and the more family-oriented, 224 room Ranch at Death Valley. We are also a proud member of the Xanterra Travel Collection.
All facets of the resort have received an update. The four-diamond Inn at Death Valley has been adorned with a complete interior re-design featuring a new lobby, bar and dining room, and enhanced landscaping, yet it has retained its classic “Mission California” style. The Inn’s makeover also includes refurbishments to all guest rooms, and 22 new casitas added around the famed gardens. The vintage pool, with its signature stonework, now has cabanas, a new spa, and a new pool bar.
The Ranch at Death Valley follows in a complementary “Mission California” style to its sister hotel, The Inn. The Town Square includes a new restaurant, retail shopping area, and The Last Kind Words Saloon – the Ranch’s new signature dining and entertainment space.
In The Middle of Nowhere You'd Rather Be!